Personal data that we process
SexStrike4Planet.org processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below an overview of the personal data that we process:
- IP address
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Information about your activities on our website
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Address data
- Date of birth
- First and last name
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent information about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
Why we need data
SexStrike4Planet.org processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- SexStrike4Planet.org analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
- SexStrike4Planet.org follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- SexStrike4Planet.org also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep data
SexStrike4Planet.org will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Share with others
SexStrike4Planet.org does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. SexStrike4Planet.org remains responsible for these processes.
Mapping website visit
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We hereby request that you make your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. SexStrike4Planet.org will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
SexStrike4Planet.org takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss